What is coronavirus?
Nowadays we all are heard about the trendy coronavirus (COVID19). Coronavirus is a whole family of viruses. For the most part, they don’t cause any real clinical illness to expect the occasional cold. But, you know, from time to time there’s a rogue coronavirus that develops. We remember SARS 2002,2003. Then there was another, the MERS virus. The Middle East respiratory syndrome virus. This new virus-like those another rogue virus probably was first transmitted to humans from animals.
What are the SYMPTOMS?
So the symptoms resemble influenza. It’s a respiratory virus initially. And so you have a fever, not feeling very well, cough and just feeling poorly.
Is there a CURE?
We don’t have a direct anti-corona virus treatment. We can manage the patients through symptomatic care and supportive care of course. And many patients already, the Chinese said, have survived this infection.
10 Ways To Avoid Corona Virus
1. Wash your hand more and more with using the hand sanitizer
2. Due to its size, the masks available on the market will be able to withstand it.
3. Since the virus is not in the air, Standing on the ground. So it doesn’t spread in the air
4. Coronavirus can live for about 12 hours on any metal floor or object. So washing your hands with soap will be enough.
5. The virus can survive for about 4 hours in a cloth. So, if you w ashed your clothes and put it in the sun for 2 hours, it will die.
6. The virus can remain in the hands or skin for up to 5 minutes. So, if the germ mixed with alcohol is put into the hands of the destroyer, the germ will die.
7. Corona does not live in hot weather. 70 Celsius temperatures can kill it. Therefore, if you do not feel good, you can drink more hot water now, keeping distance from ice cream.
8. Gargle with salt water mixed with hot water will cleanse the mucus of the throat as well as remove the corona along with the organism in the tonsils, not infect the lungs.
9.The practice of giving a finger or a hand to the nose or mouth should be abandoned. Because, the front door of the germ to enter the human body is the nose-mouth-eyes.
10. Stay home, stay safe.
How to stop THE SPREAD?
The centers for Disease Control and Prevention have this top of the mind. They have deployed over 100 people to New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles. They will be screening people who are arriving from particularly Wuhan, China to see weather they are sick. So, there are laboratories around the world, including our own national institutes of health that are now, already working on developing a rapid diagnostic test. And the other thing they’re doing is starting to work on a vaccine. the global community is really watching this with great care. We also need to be always ready to respond.